RH-200 Relative Humidity Generator
A compact, bench-top RH Generator providing air/nitrogen flows with precision relative humidity for use with X-Ray Diffractometers, TGA, TMA and more.
The RH-200 unit, introduced by VTI Corporation over ten years ago, is now supplied, serviced and supported by L&C Science and Technology. This CE-marked, field-proven RH generator is the preferred instrument, when a precise and stable RH environment is required. With hundreds of units in operation worldwide, scientists have come to rely on its solid performance and flexibility in operation.
The RH-200 has a footprint of only 8“ wide x 14“ deep and height of 14“.
The Model RH-200 Relative Humidity Generator is a fully automated, compact, portable bench-top instrument which supplies a specified constant air or nitrogen flow rate with a precision-controlled relative humidity. The RH-200 is designed to easily integrate with a variety of target systems…laboratory instruments such as X-Ray Diffractometers, TGA, TMA, DMA, calorimeters and micro-calorimeters, as well as glove boxes and environmental chambers.
With a wide dew point range and flow rate range, this compact portable unit can be customized for unique applications. The RH-200 is easy to install, operate and maintain.
Optional features include a Remote Sensor to interface the RH-200 directly into the sample zone of the target instrument and a Heated Transfer Line, with adjustable temperature control, to eliminate condensation between the RH-200 and the receiving instrument.
- Relative Humidity range from 3% to 95% RH, with control to ±1.0%RH
- Optional Heated Transfer Lines available for 110 or 220 volts, 1 or 2 meters long, complete with heater, thermocouple and temperature controller
- Temperature range from Ambient to 50°C at target instrument. Dew Point range from -25°C to 50°C. A chilled-mirror Dew Point Analyzer provides stable, accurate measurement
- Optional Remote RH Sensor can monitor target instrument, recording the delivered %RH and temperature through the RH-200 software
- Standard flow rate is 500 cc/min with options up to 5 liters/min. RH-200 uses two mass flow controllers to regulate the flow of dry and saturated gas
- RH-200 is fully computerized, providing user-friendly LabWindows software with on-line graphics. Software allows for step variations in both temperature and RH
Custom RH Generators
The Model RH-200 Relative Humidity Generator serves as the basis for a range of customized precision, computer controlled RH generators to meet your specific requirements.
- All of the unique design principles of the RH-200 are employed within our customized generators.
- A complete computer system, customized as needed, provides proprietary L&C software for your specific application.
- For custom RH generators, Relative Humidity range can be as low as 2% to as high as 98% RH, with control to ±1.0%RH. (Standard RH-200 has Relative Humidity range from 3% to 95%.)
- For custom RH generators, temperature at target instrument can range from Ambient to 80°C. (Standard RH-200 provides temperature at target instrument with range from Ambient to 50°C.)
- For custom RH generators, flow rates can be up to 10 liters/min. (For the standard RH-200, flow rates can be up to 5 liters/min. using standard flow rate options.)